Private Wealth Relationship Manager
Fast-paced independent CT wealth management firm committed to long-term growth seeks an experienced customer service professional to join our growing team. The Private Wealth Relationship Manager Is a full-time position responsible for administrative support to a team of advisors and providing exceptional customer service. Financial services industry experience preferred.
Interested parties should email their resume and cover letter with “PWRM” in the subject line to email@example.com. Gottfried & Somberg Wealth Management, LLC, is located at 340 Hebron Avenue, Glastonbury, CT 06033.
- Respond to client questions and service requests regarding general account info, online access, withdrawals, transfers, and investments.
- Use excellent customer service skills to build client relationships. Engage in regular contact with clients via telephone, email, and letters.
- Schedule client meetings, prepare forms, perform necessary follow up after meetings, and create correspondence as directed by advisor.
- Process withdrawals and transfers, and assist clients with completing forms and performing rollover conference calls.
- Complete projects with precision while adhering to workflow deadlines.
- Track all pending business paperwork. Follow up on outstanding transactions with our broker/dealer Commonwealth Financial (e.g., transfers). When documents are outstanding, update pending business summary sheet for advisor’s attention; track and tally all outstanding work weekly.
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) system to maintain updated client records and record office contact with each client to ensure continuity and quality of service.
- File and maintain up-to-date organized client files, including copies of all signed applications, forms, and correspondence according to Commonwealth’s Compliance requirements.
- Regularly review our broker/dealer Commonwealth news items, technology updates, and e-mail communications; report pertinent information back to advisor.
- Provide office coverage in the absence of other administrative staff.
- Anticipate advisor needs and handle them proactively.
- Regularly review processes and make suggestions to improve office functions.
- Place trades through Commonwealth at advisor’s direction, if licensed.
- Familiarity with 401(k) plan administration preferred.
Required skills and knowledge
- Desire and commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to work on a team
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills to manage multiple deadlines with precision
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with people across all levels of the business
- Sophisticated organizational skills for maintaining paper and electronic files
- Proficiency with customer relationship management (CRM) systems to track client data
- 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry; experience working with National Financial Services (NFS) processes and forms preferred
- College degree preferred
- FINRA Series 6 or FINRA Series 7 registration preferred; FINRA Series 63 and insurance license a plus
- Knowledge of 401(k) plans preferred, and ability to service a plus
Gottfried & Somberg Wealth Management, LLC, offers paid NYSE holidays, vacation and sick/personal days; a 401(k) retirement plan with a company match; and participation in health, dental, life, and disability insurance plans.