Our team is growing! We are looking for a Client Service Administrator who is passionate about providing exceptional client service while supporting a team of 3 advisors. Experience working with National Financial Services (NFS)/Fidelity/Commonwealth Financial Network processes and forms strongly preferred. This is a full-time W-2 position; hybrid onsite and work from home schedule possible after 3 months based on performance.
Who We Are
We are a fast-paced independent wealth management firm located in Glastonbury, CT. Our clients are business owners, teachers, investors, and people who are experiencing a life transition. Whether it is losing a spouse, preparing for retirement, or starting a family, we are there to support our clients.
We are strongly committed not only to our clients but to our community. We support a number of charitable organizations and groups as a way of saying “thank you” and we encourage staff to get involved with organizations that are special to them.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Promptly respond to client questions and service requests within 24 business hours regarding general account info, online access, withdrawals, transfers, and investments. For matters exceeding 1 day, provide estimate for resolution and keep client apprised of status. Always own the outcome.
· Anticipate advisor’s needs and handle them proactively. Prepare forms and folders for meetings while minimizing details advisor is involved in. Open new accounts, follow up after meetings, create correspondence as directed by advisor, and schedule client meetings.
· Use excellent customer service skills to build client relationships. Engage in regular contact with clients via telephone, email and letters.
· Process withdrawals and transfers, and assist clients with completing forms and conference calls with third parties. Place trades at advisor’s direction, if licensed.
· Track all pending business paperwork and proactively resolve issues to move business through the pipeline. Follow up on outstanding transactions with clients, our broker/dealer, and third parties while always advocating for our client. Update pending business summary daily.
· Use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to maintain updated client records and record office contact with each client to ensure continuity and quality of service.
· File and maintain up-to-date organized client files, including electronic copies of all signed applications, forms, and correspondence according to Commonwealth’s Compliance requirements.
· Provide office coverage in the absence of other administrative staff.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
· 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry; experience working with National Financial Services (NFS) processes and forms strongly preferred
· Demonstrated ability to support multiple financial advisors and work well on a team
· Desire and commitment to provide exceptional customer service
· Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills to complete a high volume of work within deadlines
· Superb attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and desire to interact with clients and team members
· Sophisticated organizational skills for maintaining paper and electronic files
DESIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
· Proficiency with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems to track client data
· FINRA Series 6 or FINRA Series 7 registration preferred; FINRA Series 63 and Insurance license a plus
· College degree preferred
· Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with the team. Work collaboratively to retain existing client base as well as grow client base.
· Professional behavior according to the GSWM Employee Manual. Observe and honor GSWM core values of Honesty and Integrity; Build Genuine Relationships; Strive for Excellence; and Seek Continuous Self Improvement.
· Possess a growth mindset and demonstrate initiative by being willing to take on new responsibilities, take charge of a responsibility without being asked, or make suggestions for improvements.
Benefits include a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid NYSE holidays, a 401(k) plan with an employer match, and health, dental, life and disability insurance.