Wealth Management Receptionist
Growing independent CT Wealth Management firm seeks an experienced Wealth Management Receptionist to join our team. The Wealth Management Receptionist is the first point of contact for all clients, potential clients and visitors and serves as our brand ambassador by creating an excellent first impression.
• Create an excellent first impression for all office visitors by promptly greeting them upon arrival, handling their immediate needs, and notifying the appropriate person that their party has arrived
• Represent the company in a professional manner by conveying a positive attitude, friendly demeanor and professional conservative appearance.
• Ensure a pristine and well-stocked reception and beverage area.
• Answer and direct incoming calls using a multi-line phone system; handle General mailbox voicemails
• Use Microsoft Outlook to manage multiple conference room calendars. Schedule follow-up meetings with clients as they exit.
• Manage and maintain inventory of office and kitchen supplies (including coffee, creamer, milk, etc). Place orders as needed. Accept deliveries, unpack and store supplies.
• Prepare outgoing mail and UPS packages, and manage postage meter.
• Scan documents to network. e-Fax and print documents.
• Point person for prospect mailings and tracking. Create and mail 1st meeting kits, track replies and notify advisors.
• Manage monthly client mailings for birthday cards and Medicare reminders.
• Assist Marketing Manager with marketing efforts, including mailings.
• Create and track annual invoice payments for consulting clients.
• Assist with projects as needed.
• 2+ years of experience working in an office environment in an administrative support or customer service role. Experience working in the investment/insurance industry a plus.
• Highly proficient in using a multi-line phone system, especially transferring calls.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows software. Possess a mindset of embracing technology.
• Familiarity with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to track client data a plus.
• Proficient scanning and retrieving files from an office network.
• Polished verbal skills delivered with a professional and courteous demeanor, both in person and on the telephone.
• Desire to interact with clients and team members.
• Excellent written and proofreading skills to ensure that work is in accordance with GSWM standards.
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrate strong work ethic by being reliable, committed, collaborative and adaptable.
• Keen attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
• This position requires to work on-site during office hours (8:30am – 5:00pm), Monday through Friday.
• Professional behavior according to the GSWM Employee Manual. Observe and honor GSWM core values of Honesty and Integrity; Build Genuine Relationships; Strive for Excellence; and Seek Continuous Self Improvement.
• Be invested in creating an excellent first impression and consistently provide a high level of service to clients.
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with the team. Work collaboratively to retain existing client base as well as grow client base.
• Demonstrate initiative by being willing to take on new responsibilities, take charge of a responsibility without being asked, or make suggestions for improvements.
• Be flexible, versatile, and adaptable.
This position has the potential to be a full-time (40-hour) per week or part-time (20-hour) per week role. $20-$24 per hour.
Gottfried & Somberg Wealth Management LLC offers a 401(k) retirement plan with a company match after six months of employment.
Interested parties should email their resume and cover letter with “Wealth Management Receptionist” in the subject line to [email protected]. Please indicate if you prefer full-time or part-time.
Gottfried & Somberg Wealth Management, LLC is located at 340 Hebron Avenue, 3rd Floor, Glastonbury, CT 06033.