Wealth Management Receptionist
Growing independent CT Wealth Management firm seeks an experienced Wealth Management Receptionist to join our team. The Wealth Management Receptionist is the first point of contact for all clients, potential clients and visitors and serves as our brand ambassador by creating an excellent first impression. This is an hourly, part- time job-share position with two shifts: 8am-1pm; and 1pm-5pm with occasional need to work until 6pm for late meetings. 20-25 hours per week.
- Create an excellent first impression for all office visitors by promptly greeting them upon arrival, handling their immediate needs, and notifying the appropriate person that their party has arrived
- Represent the company in a professional manner by conveying a positive attitude, friendly demeanor and professional conservative appearance
- Ensure a pristine and well-stocked reception and beverage area
- Schedule follow-up meetings with clients as they exit
- Default to answer and direct incoming calls that bypass company directory; handle General mailbox voicemails
- Prepare outgoing mail and packages
- Assist Marketing Director with marketing efforts, including mailings
- Coordinate overlapping responsibilities, projects and coverage schedule with job share partner
- Assist with projects as needed
INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITIES BASED ON AM OR PM SHIFT
- Sort and distribute incoming mail (AM shift)
- Manage and maintain inventory of office and kitchen supplies. Place orders as needed and serve as primary contact with vendors. Accept deliveries, unpack and store supplies.
- Point person for prospect mailings and tracking. Create and mail 1st meeting kits, track replies and notify advisors
- Manage monthly client mailings for birthday cards and Medicare reminders
- Create and track annual invoice payments for approximately 100 consulting clients
- Must be available to work onsite, Monday through Friday
- 2+ years of experience working in an office environment in an administrative support or customer service role
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Ability to maintain composure and attention to detail in a high-traffic environment
- Polished verbal skills delivered with a professional and courteous demeanor, both in person and on the telephone
- Desire to interact with clients and team members
- Excellent written and proofreading skills to ensure that work is in accordance with GSWM standards
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate strong work ethic by being reliable, committed, collaborative and adaptable
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience working in the investment/insurance industry a plus
- Familiarity with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to track client data a plus
- Experience with National Financial Services (NFS) forms and processes a plus
- Professional behavior according to the GSWM Employee Manual. Observe and honor GSWM core values of Honesty and Integrity; Build Genuine Relationships; Strive for Excellence; and Seek Continuous Self Improvement.
- Be invested in creating an excellent first impression and consistently provide a high level of service to clients
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with the team. Work collaboratively to retain existing client base as well as grow client base.
- Demonstrate initiative by being willing to take on new responsibilities, take charge of a responsibility without being asked, or make suggestions for improvements.
- Be flexible, versatile, and adaptable
This is an hourly, part-time job-share position with two shifts: 8am-1pm; and 1pm-5pm with occasional need to work until 6pm for late meetings. 20-25 hours per week. W-2, non-exempt employee. $24/hour. Gottfried & Somberg Wealth Management LLC offers a 401(k) retirement plan with a company match after six months of employment.
Interested parties should email their resume and cover letter with “Wealth Management Receptionist” in the subject line to [email protected] Please indicate if you have a preference for AM or PM shift. Gottfried & Somberg Wealth Management LLC is located at 148 Eastern Boulevard, Suite 201, Glastonbury, CT 06033.